Inspired Recruitment has an experienced team of recruitment consultants all of whom are trained to cater for the two sides of recruitment: permanent and contract. Each discipline has its own priorities and demands, hence we have dedicated much time and energy into ensuring our consultants can competently manage each.
Both areas of recruitment demand professionalism and efficiency, on which Inspired Recruitment prides itself. There are however some key differences on how these services are provided. Below are just a few examples of what you can expect when using Inspired Recruitment’s service, whether for contract, permanent or both:
- Ability to build quality relationships with clients, both existing and prospective, to ensure a steady flow of vacancies.
- Understand a client’s needs to ensure the right calibre of candidate is appointed.
- Get a full understanding of what the role will demand, the skills required, how these skills are to be utilised in the role, career opportunities, client ethos, client’s core values and culture.
- Understand the needs of the candidate, short/medium and long-term, and ensure that the right requirement and client is found.
- Constantly qualify and pre-screen candidates to ensure that all vacancies are given the attention they warrant, and make sure the right candidate is approached for the right position.
- Communicate with all parties throughout the recruitment process in order to remain aware of any problems that may occur during a, sometimes, lengthy process.
- Ensure candidates are successful at the interview stage by carefully coaching interview techniques ensuring that they are made aware of all the relevant requirements, company history, products and services.
View Contract Recruitment Services
Contract services usually requires are far faster and thus more accurate search of suitable candidates. Relevant experience and skills must match client’s exact requirements - exceeding them whenever possible. Inspired Recruitment will manage the contract for its full term to maximise the benefits and service to both the client & candidate.
Below are just some of the processes and skills required in order to deliver a competent temporary staffing solution to clients and candidates:
- Constant research of UK and European requirements to ensure an up to date appraisal on potential contract work, skills required/available, market rates, trends etc.
- Search for & telephone/face to face interview (dependant on urgency of role) technically suitable candidates to obtain a healthy pool of available temporary resource across numerous vertical markets and covering a wide range of skills/experience.
- Co-ordinate the selection process, followed by the placement and management of the candidates for the duration of the assignment.
- Management of the client & candidate’s expectations before, during and after the assignment.
- Production and management of the concomitant paperwork.
- Ensure the right candidate is offered to the right client, increasing the likelihood of the candidate remaining settled throughout the duration of the assignment. Extensions are also secured as soon as possible thus enabling the candidate to remain focused on the assignment whilst enabling the client to maintain continuity of their resources.
- Assist both clients and candidates in ensuring they are aware of, and compliant with, any relevant legislation, procedures, taxes – be them current or proposed.
Inspired Recruitment continually strive towards providing the best service possible. As such your comments are of great importance.
Every new client and candidate that uses Inspired Recruitment are asked to complete a service questionnaire. If, however, you are an existing client or candidate who has not completed a form, or simply wish to make a recommendation to us, please feel free to download, complete, and return one to us at your convenience.
We thank you for your time.